Repeat Annual General Meeting
REPEAT AGM ANNOUNCEMENT
Piņķi, March 22nd, 2023
Dear Association members,
As the proposed Annual General Meeting today did not have a quorum, a repeat Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) has been convened by the Board (Director) of the Association “International School of Latvia” (Biedrība “Latvijas Starptautiskā Skola”), registration no. 40008006745, address: Meistaru iela 2, Piņķi, Babītes pag., Mārupes nov., LV-2107 on March 29th at 8:30 – 10:15.
The repeat AGM will be held online through Zoom.
The Agenda for the AGM
- Director & Council Report
- Approval of ISL Annual Report 2022
- Council Candidate Elections
The annual report and candidate profiles are available on ManageBac here. You will also find a recording of the AGM which took place on March 22nd, with live presentations from the Director, the Council and candidates there.
Regarding elections, 4 (four) Council seats will become vacant as of May 28, 2023 and there are 4 candidates. All candidates comply with paragraphs 10.2-10.7. of the Articles. For the election, voters may select as many/few candidates from the list as desired. Each Member has the right to cast no more than 1 (one) vote for each candidate included in the list of the candidates. Candidates for whom more than ½ (one half) of the members present vote are elected to the Council and will start their terms on May 28th, 2023.
- Those members who would like to vote in advance can submit their votes electronically until 8:30 on March 28, 2023. Such voting can be done on electionrunner.com by following a unique voting link, which will be sent to all Association Members to their email addresses, registered at ISL Managebac on 23rd of March, 2023. If you do not receive this link, please check your SPAM folder or contact ISL.
The link will contain the login Information: (Voter ID and Voter Key) and you will be able to click the button “Click Here to Vote”, which will automatically log you in to the voting page with very easy steps to vote.
On the electionrunner.com voting page you will find attached the link with:
- ISL Annual Report 2022,
- ISL Council Candidate Profiles
You will be asked to vote: Approve, Disapprove or Abstain from voting for each of the agenda items.
If you are not able to attend the Repeat AGM on March 29, please vote prior to the meeting by March, 28 08:30 am. Representation of a member at the Repeat AGM on the basis of proxy is not allowed.
2) To attend the AGM and vote during the meeting, please register in advance here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_llYhaeozRtCQE3YxJXNwBw Please provide your first and last name and your Association member’s email address (registered at ISL Managebac). Once your registration is approved you will receive an email confirming your registration and link to the meeting. Registration will be open from now until 8:30 on March 29nd, 2023.
! Please note that after 8:30 you will not be able to register, therefore, will also not be able to vote!
Your unique link to the voting page will be sent to you during the meeting. This link will contain the login Information: (Voter ID and Voter Key) and you will be able to click the button “Click Here to Vote”, which will automatically log you in to the voting page with very easy steps to vote.
Please submit questions related to the content in advance to email@example.com not later than by EOB (17:00) on March 27th. Questions will be answered by EOB (17:00) on March 28, 2023 or at the meeting.
If you have any questions concerning the Repeat AGM please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +371 67755146. For technical issues, please contact email@example.com or call +37167811193.
To meet the repeated meeting quorum requirements we must have at least 2 members of the Association present at the meeting and/or voting in advance. We nonetheless urge you all to please once again cast your votes in advance or at the meeting to ensure a maximally representative result.
Quorum will be counted on March 29 from 8:30 to 08:45 cross-referencing advance votes and participants in the meeting.
It is the duty and responsibility of ALL MEMBERS of the Association “International School of Latvia” to either:
- be present through online attendance;
- vote prior to the meeting using the www.electionrunner.com (you can still attend the meeting if you voted prior to the meeting).
Please as responsible and caring members, do your best to attend the meeting and/or vote in advance.
Chairman of the Board of the Association “International School of Latvia”
Director of International School of Latvia
Ronelda Josephine Joyce Capadona