Annual General Meeting (AGM)
We are excited to announce the upcoming Annual General Meeting to be held on April 13th, 2022 on Zoom at 17:00 .
We know that you, as members of the Association, care about the well-being and future development of the ISL . Please collaborate with us on our important decision-making by joining the meeting and casting your votes. Your voice can make a big difference to the final outcomes. As organizers, we will do our best to make this evening meaningful, productive and time-efficient.
This year we are also able to offer an opportunity for easy electronic voting in advance (by 17:00 on April, 12th), which will allow you to vote anytime in advance before 17:00 on April, 12 even if you cannot attend the meeting, please read below
Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 13/04/2022 at 17:00 -19:00 will include:
- Director & Council Report
- Strategic plan highlights
- Presentation & Approval of ISL Annual Report (voting)
- Council Candidate Elections (voting)
- Annual Awards
Quorum: The participation of no less than 91 members (being > ⅓ of all members (270)) by advance voting or during the meeting will be required to register the meeting and its results.
Quorum will be counted at the meeting from 17:00 to 17:15 cross-referencing advance votes and current participants.
- The full information pack for the meeting is placed in the “Files” subfolder of Managebac Parent section here
- 2021 Annual report for approval at AGM in English is attached and is placed in the “Files” subfolder of Managebac Parent section here;
- Materials on candidates for Council elections at AGM is placed in the “ Files” subfolder of Managebac Parent section here:
- Opportunity to meet candidates in advance will be offered at Candidate Hustings on April, 7th at 17-00, please join this link Video from hustings will be available in the Managebac afterwards.
Links and technicalities: :
All voting will be set up on electionrunner.com. Voting links are being sent to Association Members’ email addresses, registered at the ISL ManageBac. You can follow the links and cast your votes right away before 17:00 on April 12th, 2022. Anyone who has voted in advance is welcome to the meeting, but does not need to stay nor vote.
For meeting access you will need to register here. Registration is now open. Please use your Association Members’ email addresses, registered at the ISL ManageBac.
You are welcome to submit any of your questions for Candidates or AGM in advance before 17:00 on 12th of March, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions related to ISL Annual Report or Council Candidate Elections (including questions to candidates), please submit those in advance to email@example.com not later than by EOB (17:00) on April 10th.
Questions will be answered by EOB (17:00) on April, 12th or in the meeting.
For technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37129464605.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Chairman of the Board of the Association “International School of Latvia”
Director of International School of Latvia
Ronelda Josephine Joyce Capadona