ISL After School Activity (ASA) Program provides a broad range of activities to aid and promote the personal growth and development of our students. Team/individual activities are an integral part of ISL and serve to promote the core values of the school. Students learn respect, cooperation, care and challenge through the ASA Program. Our program offers a variety of activities for Elementary, Middle and High School students covering sports, creativity, movement, clubs, academic support and enrichment.
After School Activities
If you have any questions regarding After School Activities (ASA), please contact ASA Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is available from March 7 4pm until March 9 7pm.
Register via SchoolsBuddy
Schools-Buddy registration guidelines
ISL ASA Program Spring Season, March 13, 2023 – June.2, 2023
Registration for ASA Fall Season will be open on March 7 (4pm) un March 9 (7pm).
Please note that ASA program will not be provided on the following dates:
- March 15: Teacher Professional Development/Noon Dismissal
- March 23-24: SS Parent Teacher Conferences (ASAs for ES are provided)
- March 24: No School Secondary School
- April 7-14: Spring Break/No School
- April 27-28: ES Student-Led Conferences (ASAs for SS are provided)
- April 28: No School Elementary School
- May 2-3: No ASA due to shortened week
- May 1 & 4-5: Restoration of Latvian Independence/No School
Please contact ISL Athletics & Activities Coordinator, Mr. Sergejs Baltmanis, in case you have any questions via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org