The International School of Latvia is currently situated on three and half hectares in Pinki, located halfway between Riga, the capital of Latvia, and the seaside resort of Jurmala.
The campus is composed of:
- the main purpose- built building consisting of: 25 classrooms (2 are science labs, one is a large room used for Music classes) , a Media Center, a Gym , the Cafeteria, a mezzanine space and the two story lobby/front desk area
- a temporary building ( 6 classrooms ) - Language Learning Center
- a large playing field
- a playground for Elementary students as well as some outdoor fitness equipment for older students
- an orchard of 40 year old 27 apple trees
- and a parking lot that has 109 parking spaces.
Māris Neivalds Facilities Manager firstname.lastname@example.org